CONFLUÈNCIES. Artistic interventions in the towns of Route 99 are continuing in their process of artistic activations in the rural setting, within the line of action of IVAM al territori. Actions which, through dialogue, attentive listening and shared learning, try to connect contemporary art with places that are not used to this language, becoming an activator of our imaginations.
On Saturday May 7th, the resident artists will talk about and present their interventions in the towns of Alto Palancia, together with those that accompanied them in their processes.
- 10.30 a.m. Makea Tu Vida in Sacañet. Meeting point: the Town Hall square
- 11 a.m. Bleda and Rosa in Torralba. PMeeting point: Pavias road – Torralba del Pinar, PK14 (change of municipality sign). There is space to park vehicles. Comfortable footwear is recommended, there will be a 30/45 minute walk (one way) to visit the interventions (per town).
- 12 p.m. Luce in Fuente la Reina. Meeting point: the Town Hall square
- 12.30 p.m. Sandra Mar in Matet. Meeting point: Church square
- 13.30 p.m. Carlos Izquierdo in Higueras. Meeting point: Church square
CONFLUÈNCIES would not be possible without invaluable support – before, during and after their periods spent on visits-, of the town councils and local agents, and the residents, who provided accommodation, meetings, conversations and arrangements to be able to carry out the artistic interventions in their towns.